Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuna Salad

OK, I'll be the first to admit, tuna salad ain't rocket science.  But, I will say that I only like it like this.  So, with that being said, this tuna salad is just plain wonderful.  I love the great crunch from the celery and the red onion.  And of course I love the bits of dill pickles throughout.  The key is the fresh cracked pepper and sea salt.  The more the better.

1- 6oz. can of Light Tuna in water (drained)
1 rounded tsp. of real mayonaise
1/2 tsp. of fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. of dill relish
1/2 stalk of celery (diced)
1 slice of red onion (diced)
sea salt/ fresh cracked pepper

-Combine all of the ingredients above in a small mixing bowl.  Serve on wheat bread, croissant, pita, wrap or just with some crackers.  Makes 3 sandwiches.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I also add a little Italian dressing and if i have it, I use relish instead of cutting up pickles!!

    ReplyDelete