Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cream Cheese Frosting

Generally speaking, that if something has cream cheese in it or on it, then I am probably making it.  It is my biggest weakness.  Cream cheese that is.  And if I can, I try to get away with frosting just about anything from cakes to breads with this perfectly sweet icing.  It is rich, sweet and because of the cream cheese, irresistibly delicious to me.


12 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup of real un-salted butter (softened)
2 tsp. of real vanilla extract
6 cups of powder sugar

-Mix together the cream cheese, butter and the vanilla in a large mixing bowl.  Using small 1 cup batches, stir in the powdered powdered sugar completely before the next addition.  Use this to frost 1 double layer cake, a batch of cupcakes or 1/2 of the recipe for a 9"x13" or a 9"x9" cake.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. account nor website. However in my quest for a legit online came through with their deals Bigg Boss Tamil

    ReplyDelete